Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Paresh Rawal - The Virgin Goat




After proving his stoutheartedness in Bollywood, versatile actor Paresh Rawal is now getting ready to do his first international film.

It's name will be The Virgin Goat. It is a lovely script. I play a villager who is taking his goat-on-heat for mating. It's entirely the story of my testimonial.

It's rumoured that Paresh Rawal has asked for an exorbitant amount of money for the character.

"Gladden believe me, I'm asking for less than I get. I'm not comparing my price to what extras get. I'm only charging more as compared with what I used to superintendence earlier."

Boney Kapoor openly told me once that I charge too small-minded. Sometimes I ask for more than I typically would just to fob off unwanted projects.

The multi talented actor had been in the news for his remarks on Mallika Sherawat who shows his wife in Sanjay Chhel's Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam.

The two got along like a domicile on fire during the shooting of the film and Paresh made the classic statement on the settles of Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam, Mallika is largely responsible for global ferventing.

Laughs Paresh Rawal, Ha, I did say that. I don't renounce it, but only as a joke. I'm constantly temporary quips on the sets. And this was one of them. Limited did I experience that it would be the consult of the town! I've unprejudiced landed in Mumbai and everyone is seeking me backwards it.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Google