Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shilpa was bitten by a DOG !!

Miseries come in droves and never alone. Shilpa Shetty realised this recently. Suffrages the actress, "These have been the worst four spans of my esprit! I was in Dubai when I suffered congestion and was down with a bad bout of cough and cold. What's worse was that after I went to Tirupati last week and stayed over at a friend's blame, I was bitten by her dog!"
Totals Shilpa "Fortunately, because it was a domestic animal, my doctor advised me against infectious anti-rabies injections. Instead, I took antibiotics. The dog bite wasn't so bad. His nails had scratched my leg and that had swollen up. It wasn't an unfriendly dog, but I later heard that it was going straightforward some hormonal changes."

Shilpa votes her taking a double antibiotic dose one, for the dog bites and another for the chest congestion proved to be serious for her. "The strong antibiotics ruined my stomach lining and made me so weak that I had to be carried in a wheelchair from the airport on Wednesday evening when I returned from Dubai. Now I am having antacids. It was so embarrassing to be wheeled in.


Shilpa votes that for the last few days she has been matchless on curd rice to soothe her stomach. "Last week, I've hardly been eating. I've been so sick that when I eat I feel like throwing up. If I don't recover soon my doctors say I might have to get an endoscopy finished. I shed 2 kgs in the process."
Shilpa adds that mã©tiers got so bad that she couldn't celebrate her birthday in Dubai. "But I just didn't care. I felt as if I was dying. I am happy that my family was there with me on my birthday."Shilpa has acquired a new office for her production house on Andheri Interrelationship Road. Says a source close to her, "It's in a swanky building on the ground floor and first floor. Her mom, Sunanda and Shilpa along with interior designer Pritesh, has done up the job. It's a 2BHK spread, selfsame soothing and tranquil with a lot of Ganeshas figurines which her mom sourced out and Feng shui stuff like bamboo shoots and fountains. The drab has indubitable energy and that's why Shilpa took the blame. She schedules to gross two films in a year.""

No comments:

Search This Blog

Google