Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kareena excited to shoot with Aamir Khan on her birthday




Bollywood sexy actress Kareena Kapoor has many good reasons to look forward to her birthday on Sep 21 and one of them is the shooting with Aamir Khan who is her favorite actor.

”On my birthday I will be shooting for Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘Three Idiots’ in Ladakh. And the best part is that I will be shooting with my favorite actor, Aamir Khan,” Kareena said. Apart from her busy schedule she remained tight-lipped about her personal life.” My personal life is personal,” she said. “I am not irritated. But these things are personal. You guys (media) keeps hovering around us and keep taking pictures wherever we go.”

Kareena, whose latest film “Tashan” didnt do well among the audiences, seemed upbeat about her forthcoming animation film with Saif titled “Roadside Romeo”. ”The reaction to the trailers of ‘Roadside Romeo’ is just great. In fact, when I saw the rushes in the theatre myself, I told Jugal (Hansraj) that we should make the film with real characters also because it is such a fun film,” she said. For “Roadside Romeo”, Kareena and Saif have lent their voices to animation characters.

The film is written and directed by debutante Jugal Hansraj, is a co-production of Yash Raj Films and the Walt Disney Company.

Written By Huma Warsi

No comments:

Search This Blog

Google